I. Position: Part‐time Audio Visual Technician
II. Reports To: A/V Supervisor
III. Essential Functions: Audio visual technicians operate the equipment used in the development and delivery of audio visual presentations.
IV. Additional Responsibilities
• Maintain professional appearance and demeanor
• Must have prior knowledge of electronics and presentation software
• Understand technical diagrams and specifications
• Operate and maintain sound and vision recording, mixing, and production equipment
• Is able to work under pressure and fast paced environment.
• Strong customer service skills – Must be able to communicate effectively with members and guests
• Prior Hotel Conference, Banquet and Meeting room Audio Visual experience preferred
• Basic Knowledge of Signal Flow, Equipment set ups and Maintenance
• Event operator experience and hotel audio visual experience preferred
• Shifts may be day night or weekends
• Adhere to all club standards of conduct