Position: Part-time Club Housekeeper
Reports to: Club Housekeeping Manager/Clubhouse Manager
This position must provide for a clean, sanitary, comfortable and orderly surrounding for the members and guests at The Union League of Philadelphia.
- Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
- Maintain clubhouse in a sanitary condition through washing, cleaning, and replacement of equipment and furnishings.
- Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc.
- Dust furniture, light fixtures, windowsills, etc.
- Empty trash containers daily.
- Mop floors in common areas and bathrooms daily.
- Check all vacant rooms daily to keep fresh.
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.).
- Check entire area for spills, water, etc.
This position demands good physical health. The club housekeeper will be required to lift, carry, walk, sit, push, pull and work a flexible schedule, must be able to move continuously during work hours and able to lift and/or carry 40+ pounds.