Job Title: Part-time Bartender for Torresdale Golf Course
Department: Food and Beverage
Reports to: A La Carte Manager
Job Summary: To provide timely service to all bar patrons, to maintain a clean and organized bar, and to assist runners, bussers and servers when available.
- Be prepared with proper tools necessary to tend bar.
- Set-up and maintain bar.
- Communicate with bussers to make sure all items are stocked including glassware.
- Promote new beverages and help create cocktail lists.
- Prepares garnishes, mixes and pre-mixed drinks.
- Greet guests and build rapport with members.
- Know not only the wines and spirits but the food menu.
- Do not make drinks unless servers input into the POS.
- Clean and lock bar at the end of your shift.
- Refresh bar for following shift.
- Strong customer service skills
- Wine, spirit and cigar knowledge must be proficient
- Classic and creative fresh organic cocktail knowledge would be a plus
- Must be able to lift 25+ lbs
- Must stand for long periods of time
- Bending and lifting required
- Must be able to go up and down stairs frequently
Compensation: Will receive hourly rate, in addition to 18% gratuity for each order delivered.
Note: The above tasks and any additional duties shall be completed to the satisfaction of the Dining Room Manager.