POSITION: Security Ambassador
REPORTS TO: Director of Security
SHIFT: Saturday & Sunday, 7:00am – 3:00pm, Moravian Street Post
- Monitor CCTvs and report all infractions via security log or radio communication.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls. The Ambassador should own each call and follow up when needed.
- Make reservations for club members for dining and special events within the club. The Ambassador should offer the member the option to enhance the experience with flowers, cake, etc.
- Greet and direct persons entering establishment to correct destination. Make sure all vendors are signing in the logbook and are given a name tag to wear throughout the building.
- Tidy and maintain the post, this is to be done after every shift.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on the property.
- Handle all employee call outs in a timely manner. Log all call outs on the board and let the manager know of that department.
- Clean your surroundings using proper cleaning materials.
- Maintain the sign-in log book for all guests.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Sit, stand, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Exhibits professionalism, logical thinking, ability to perform tasks assigned during shift.
- Strong customer service experience
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent verbal skills along with a professional appearance and demeanor
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
- High School diploma preferred