Full-Time position in Gladwyne, PA. You must be able to provide your own transportation.
Job Title: Busser/Expo/Runner for the Union League Guard House
Department: A la Carte
Reports to: General Manager
- Responsible for gathering and delivering the food to the dining room. Performs all duties of a busser, expediter and runner
- Obtain service area assignment from the Manager at the beginning of each shift. Understand the floor plan, position numbers and reservation flow.
- Prep expediter station.
- Restock the pantry and refrigerator as needed.
- Attention to detail – ensure table cloths are set & not ripped or stained. Help hostess clean woodwork and vacuum.
- Act as the liaison between servers and chefs (keep them posted on timing, shortage of food items, etc.)
- When delivering food, know positions. Check accuracy of the food items prior to taking plates into the dining room.
- Anticipate each order and remain focused.
- At the end of the service, help reset and clean the dining room.
- Check with the manager before the end of your shift.
- Keep work environment clean at all time.
- Must be able to lift 25+ lbs. and stand for long durations of time
- Need to be able to constantly go up and down stairs throughout the day
- Bending and lifting required
- Tuesday through Saturday 3:45pm - Close
- Holidays are mandatory – Thanksgiving, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day
Note: The above tasks and any additional duties shall be completed to the satisfaction of the Restaurant Manager