Job Title: Pool Supervisor
Reports to: Pool Experience Director (PED)
The Pool Supervisor will work at Torresdale 4-6 months of the year (Mid-May thru second week in September). They will assistant PED in demonstrating a strong presence in the pool area to ensure service standards are delivered in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assist PED with HR responsibilities, ensuring all paperwork and pertinent information regarding staff is submitted in a correct and timely manner.
- Increase member satisfaction by monitoring surveys, following up members, and engaging staff as needed.
- Oversee the service and behavior of the staff, taking corrective action when necessary, under the guidance of the HR Department, Club Manager and PED.
- Assist PED in having excellent service recovery with the members and guests. Advise the PED about corrective actions taken in a timely manner.
- Develop ways to increase the average check.
- Ensure the POS system is always updated with the current items and prices.
- Check menus for spelling and grammatical errors. Report any errors to the PED.
- Inform yourself on the Union League and all satellite properties – hours of operations, event dates, services offered.
- Ensure the pool area is well stocked and the service area and all areas pertaining to the pool are cleaned and maintained on a daily basis.
- Assist PED with planning, organizing and running any pool activities or events.
- If PED is not on property, you will report to the Club Manager.
- Self-directed and proactive
- Outgoing with positive communication skills
- Ability to articulate food and beverage menu items
- Team-player, can work with co-workers including The Chefs and dining staff
- Time management skills
- Even temperament
- Ability to develop and implement standards
- Efficient and organized
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent customer service
- Detail-oriented – strong oral and written communication
- ServSafe Certified, RAMPs Certified (a plus)