Job Title: Part-time Bartender
Department: A la Carte and Banquets
Reports to: Food and Beverage Managers
Job Summary: To provide timely service to all bar patrons, to maintain a clean and organized bar, and to assist runners, bussers and servers. Be the face of the League and be responsible for guests’ experiences. The goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us attract regular members and maintain the highest standard. If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in an interactive, refined workplace, we’d like to meet you.
- Organize and set up the bar with special attention to details
- Compile daily requisitions and restock bar
- Take orders and serve dishes
- Answer questions or make recommendations for seasonal and specialty items
- Collaborate with other servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Correctly and accurately ring member chits and accept payment
- Be knowledgeable about the Union League properties and hours of operation, events, etc.
- Proven dining restaurant serving experience
- Attention to cleanliness and service details
- Patience and guest-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Willingness to work in the Smoking/Cigar Room several days a week
- Responsible and trustworthy
- ServSafe and RAMPS certified
- Flexible schedule, including mandatory holidays
Compensation: Will receive hourly rate, in addition to 20% gratuity for each order delivered.
Hours are subject to change throughout the year
Note: The above tasks and any additional duties shall be completed to the satisfaction of the Manager