We are searching for a capable Dining Room Server to interact with members, verbal dinner specials, offer wine pairings in an upscale casual dining professional environment. You will be the face of our room and responsible for our guests’ experiences.
Dining room server responsibilities include ensuring our tables are tidy and detailed when guests arrive, presenting specials, and serving food and beverages. You need to be quick on your feet, able to multitask, and have a polite and friendly attitude. If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in an interactive, refined workplace, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us attract regular members and maintain the highest standard.
Due to COVID-19, there are additional sanitation duties assigned to each employee. All employees are required to wear a mask and gloves during their shifts. In addition, you must get your temperature taken before clocking in for each shift.
- Prepare dining tables with special attention to details and order
- Attend to members upon seating
- Present verbal specials and help guests review menu and winelist
- Take orders and serve dishes
- Answer questions or make recommendations for seasonal and specialty items
- Collaborate with other servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Correctly and accurately ring member chits and accept payment
- Proven fine dining restaurant serving experience (Ramp certified preferable)
- Attention to cleanliness and service details
- Patience and guest-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- High school diploma is a plus but not required
- Flexible schedule including mandatory holidays
All other duties as assigned.