Job Title: Host
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager – Liberty Hill
We are looking for a Host to join our team and be the first point of contact for our guests. Host responsibilities include greeting guests, member recognition, and escorting customers to the dining table and bar area. For this role, you should have solid organizational and people skills to ensure our members have a positive dining experience from the moment they arrive through to their departure.
- Warmly welcome and seat guests to the dining room with a smile
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
- Manage reservations and Union League website
- Provide menus and encourage a wonderful meal
- Greet customers upon their departure
- Coordinate with management about flow and seating
- Collaborate with other servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Maintain a clean reception area
- Cater to guests who require special/extra attention
- Answer incoming calls and field dining inquiries
- Maintain member profiles with pertinent information
- Stay up to date regarding the Union League properties and hours of operation, events, etc.
- Other duties to be determined.
- High school diploma; hospitality certification is a plus
- Proven dining restaurant experience
- Attention to cleanliness and service details
- Patient and guest-oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Flexible schedule, nights and weekends, mandatory holidays
Compensation: Will receive hourly rate