ob Title: Server Assistants (Busser, Runner, Expediter)
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager – Liberty Hill
We are looking for a server assistant to support our serving staff and set up/break down our dining area and banquet spaces.
Server assistant responsibilities include serving plates, glasses and silverware, refilling beverages, clearing/resetting tables, and setting up meeting rooms. If you enjoy a fast-paced level of working environment and want to develop your career in fine dining, we would love to meet you.
To summarize, you will ensure our daily flow of service runs smoothly and our members have a pleasant, seamless dining experience.
- Prepare dining areas before guests are seated
- Set tables with silverware, napkins, linen, and glassware with attention to detail
- Fill and refill waters and deliver bread
- Clear courses when guests are finished and mise as needed
- Assist servers with coffee and food running
- Clean and reset tables after guests leave
- Maintain health and safety regulations at all kitchen and dining areas
- Other duties to be determined
- Work experience as a busser, food runner, or other entry-level role in a restaurant or club is a plus
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Physical ability and stamina to carry trays and stand for long hours
- Ability to multitask and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly attitude
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- ServSafe and RAMPS certified is a plus
- Flexible schedule, nights and weekends, mandatory holidays
Compensation: Will receive hourly rate, in addition to gratuity