Job Title: Security Ambassador
Reports to: Security Director
Objective: Working ambassador, who supervises the ambassadors on the shift and acts as the onsite point person when needed with other departments to ensure that all League policies and procedures are followed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership onsite when needed – handles all communication with the Ambassadors in keeping with the League’s SOP.
- Completes all incident reports and distributes them to the appropriate managers.
- Ensures that all Ambassadors are at their posts and are performing their duties.
- Completes a full walk-thru of the building during their shift and then before leaving to ensure everything is in order.
- Familiar with all appropriate responses for any problems that may arise and ensures that all ambassadors respond in a like manner.
- Provides excellent guest service interaction between Ambassadors and all members and guests.
- Report and review all accidents involving members, guests, and employees.
- Monitors and enforces correct implementation of club policies (i.e. Dress code)
- Reports all maintenance, lighting, plumbing, and electrical problems immediately.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to oversee and supervise in emergency or crisis situations
- Technically proficient with 2-way radio and security cameras
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Former law enforcement experience preferred
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Takes ownership
- Able to make decisions and follow through as needed