Job Title: Dining Room Supervisor - Liberty Hill
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager – Liberty Hill
Objective: The Dining Room supervisor ensures a high standard of appearance, hospitality, and service in personnel and cleanliness of the dining spaces at the golf club and halfway house. Hires, trains, and supervises staff and applies relevant marketing principles and service techniques to assure that the wants and needs of club members and guests are consistently exceeded.
- Managerial presence on golf club dining floor during service hours.
- Ensure clear communication between front of house and back of house.
- Help supervise and train all dining room staff. Assists with onboarding process for new hires.
- Follow and enforce the sequence of service techniques including but not limited to: delivering drinks, ordering food, coursing, and firing food.
- Inspect overall room for cleanliness and work with Food & Beverage Manager on preventative maintenance. Inspect tabletops to ensure neat, clean, and orderly presentation.
- Verify that all side work is assigned and completed. Report any issues or concerns to the Food & Beverage Manager.
- Strives to learn members’ names and preferences.
- Check emails and update reservations daily. Forecast and ensure proper flow using SevenRooms to provide exceptional service.
- Complete an end of the shift report for respective sales areas and ensures accuracies. Compare actual numbers to budget. Review financials with manager weekly.
- Attend weekly manager meetings and contributes ideas. Have excellent foresight with respect to knowing what is going on in the club, companion amenities, and Montgomery County.
- Plan and execute special events in the dining room such as action stations, golf related events, happy hours, live music, tailgates, and specialty dining.
- Research food and beverage trends and implement new ideas to Liberty Hill when possible.
- Ensure up to date, clean food and beverage menus are at the podium and uploaded online.
- Build rapport with new members and existing members.
- Support and work in all F&B outlets, pending service levels between the dining rooms and banquet events.
- Other duties to be determined.
- Self-directed and proactive
- Work well with other employees, including chefs and dining staff
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of dining management experience
- Wine and beverage knowledge
- Ability and Experience with JONAS, ACCUBAR, Outlook 365, and ADP preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows/PC
- Nights, weekends, and holidays